By registering for the GraphQL Conf. 2022, you agree to the terms below:
- You agree to have your personal information (name and email address) used at registration to be collected, stored, and processed by the organizers - Hygraph and commercetools. This will abide by their own privacy policies available here for Hygraph, and here for commercetools, respectively.
- If you explicitly opt in to to share your information with the conference's sponsors at the time of registration (that optional checkbox), we will do so. If not, we won't.
- We're using cookies to optimize your experience on this website. Cookie-less analytics are implemented using Plausible. Registration details are sent to Mailjet to send you a confirmation email.
The Longer Version
Your rights as data subject
You have the following rights towards us regarding your personal data:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or deletion
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data transferability
General information regarding the data processing
When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to provide stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- access status/HTTP status code
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its surface
- language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use. Through these cookies we receive certain information from you. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
We process and store your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the storage purpose or insofar as required pursuant to applicable laws. If the storage purposes ceases to apply or if a storage period stipulated by applicable laws expires, the personal data is routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
The criterion for the duration of the storage of your personal data is the respective legal retention period. After expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer required for contract fulfilment or contract initiation or other legitimate interests.
a. This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b),
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d. You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Use of our service "GraphQL Conf. 2022"
If you want to use our service “GraphQL Conf. 2022, you have to register with your email-address, and your name. We don't use the so-called double opt-in procedure for registrations, i.e. your registration is not complete until you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation e-mail sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein.
We process the personal data only for and in connection with the provision of GraphQL Conf.
This data however, is shared with Hygraph and commercetools, the organizers of the conference, both of which may use the information provided to reach out regarding their own services and communications. The information is not shared with any other sponsor or partner unless explicitly allowed for in the registration process.
We use your email address to provide you with information about updates of GraphQL Conf. via our regular newsletter, as well as regular updates leading up to the conference. You can revoke your consent to receive our newsletter at any time by using the respective unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
The legal basis for the processing of mandatory personal data in relation to the use of GraphQL Conf. 2022 is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR; the legal basis for voluntary personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR.
We use services and storage systems of external service providers for the provision of GraphQL Conf. 2022. These service providers have access to the personal data you upload to Hygraph. The processing of your personal data by the respective service provider is based on an agreement on data protection and data security that complies with legal requirements.
These service providers are categorized as follows:
- Hosting service providers,
- Subscription management and invoicing tool providers,
- Payment processing tool providers,
- Authentification tool providers,
- Communication tool providers,
- Error analysis tool providers.
Some of the external service providers are located in the USA so that your personal data is transferred to the USA. In order to secure an appropriate data protection level, the service level providers have either submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework or we have concluded data protection agreements with these service providers based on the EU standard clauses, https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32010D0087&from=EN.